Event: Update on the Resumption of U.S. Citizen Services
The U.S. Embassy in Malta is currently offering emergency services as well as U.S. passport and consular report of birth abroad services. We are pleased to confirm we will resume notary services beginning September 24th.
Please visit the U.S. Embassy in Malta U.S. Citizen Services website here for more information and to schedule an appointment.
U.S. citizens in Malta who require assistance should email the Embassy at ACSMalta@state.gov. If you need immediate assistance related to an emergency, such as death, hospitalization, or if you have been a victim of serious crime, you can call the Embassy at +356 2561 4000.
- U.S. Embassy Valletta, Malta
Ta’Qali National Park
Attard, ATD 4000
Phone number (business hours) +356 2561 4000
Phone number (after hours) +356 2561 4000
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Malta Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter