Applying for a National Interest Exception (NIE)

Application procedure at the U.S. Embassy in Malta IF YOU HAVE A VALID U.S. VISA or ESTA: You must be a resident of Malta with proof of residency. If you are not a resident of Malta, please contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate of your place of residence. Applications from non-residents will not be accepted, …

Read More»
Show More ∨