The U.S. Embassy is located near the center of the island of Malta in Ta’ Qali.
Driving Directions: from Marsa-Hamrun-Mriehel Interchange
- Southbound from St. Julians or Msida keep right (follow signage to Mdina)
- Northbound from Luqa or Valletta keep left (follow signage to Mdina)
- Continue onto Mriehel Bypass;
- head northwest on Mriehel Bypass to Triq L-Imdina (beginning at Traffic Lights)
- Continue on Triq L-Imdina onto Triq Valletta (at three-way intersection)
- Continue straight, through traffic circle, revisers direction at next traffic circle
- Turn left onto Vjal L-Istadium Nazzjonali;
- Parking area left at next traffic circle, opposite Embassy,
- Consular entrance on right of Embassy Campus.
Public buses provide service near the U.S. Embassy in Ta’Qali between approximately 6 am & 10 pm current time tables are available athttps://www.publictransport.com.mt/
Bus stop near or within walking distance of the U.S. Embassy:
Stop number 4127 & 2456 “Ambaxata” – served by route 56 (Valletta to Dingli via Msida, Birkarkara, Mdina) weekdays appx. 10:00-19:00 hrs.
4125 “Gibjun” (2 min. walk) – 186 (Rabbat to Bugibba via Attard Mosta St. Paul’s Bay); 202 (Sliema Ferris to Rabbat via St. Julians, SanGwan, Naxxar, Mosta) weekdays appx. 06:00-22:00 hrs.
2192 “Snajja” (5 min. walk) – 56, 186, 202
2541 “Qali 1 & 2” (10 min. walk) – 51, 52, 53, weekdays appx. 12:30-19:00; 109, weekdays appx. 10:00-19:00; X3 (Airport to Bugibba via Birkarkara) weekdays appx. 05:00-19:00 hourly.